VR: Lost in 8-bit Space VR: Lost in 8-bit Space

Needs some background music.
Also, you could use a little work on your humor as well. the 8-bit part of the animation wasn't too bad.

Orange Roulette Orange Roulette

Awesome creepy as fuck music! really helped the atmosphere!

5/5

NK - Classical VIP NK - Classical VIP

Pretty nice, i enjoyed the classical and electronic hybrid you've got here. It's pretty good, needs more bass, lol, and i thought the end around 2:20 ish seemed a little rough. I like your style though. the ending seems a little... abrupt, or unexpected without a significant break-down.

Neat! 4/5 +Fav

Guitar Vs. Piano [ver. XCEED] (Goukisan Remix) Guitar Vs. Piano [ver. XCEED] (Goukisan Remix)

Better than Goukisan ever did. Transitions were amazing, and the piano and guitar fit together for once in the many versions of GvsP.

Also, the double pedal was a nice touch ;D
5/5

rtnario responds:

Really worked hard on those transitions to bring everything together, glad to know it was worth it!

meh {DU} meh {DU}

Pretty good, only i'd consider this a little more... chill i guess than trance.
You could have used a different drum sample, but this one fits pretty well further into the song.
The bell's intro is a tad long, but fades into the background excellently. Just heard this, but there is a break in the Noise lead around 2:13.
I really enjoyed the overlapping of the noise lead, as well as the chord progression. The glide synth was good.
However, the bells we not on the same progression as the other synths. the synths gave a minor feelings, whereas the bells gave a happy, more Major feeling. My advice on the bells, is make them slightly quieter when they fade into the background, and perhaps on the second arpegiaiton, lower the top root note down a half step, or play around with something similar.

I hope i am of some help!

decoyultimatum responds:

thats a good idea to fade the bells. ill try that once i can